How You Can Help
An endowment has been established for Freedom Rein’s long term sustainability as an organization, in conjunction with the Dubois County Community Foundation.
Your help is needed. We invite you to become a Friend of Freedom Reins.
Monetary donations of any amount will help defray our operating expenses and minimize the cost of riding lessons for our riders.
Your monetary donations are tax deductible. Make your check payable to Freedom Reins Therapeutic Riding Center, Inc. Mail the check to:Freedom Reins Therapeutic Riding Center, Inc.
Attention: Julie Wininger
P.O. Box 830
Jasper, IN 47547
Horse, Equipment or Feed Donation
If you are interested in donating any of the items below, please telephone Ron Thyen at 812-482-3874 or e-mail us. Thank you!
Below is our wish list. These are things the center needs or would benefit from. You may also send a check for one or more of the items listed below. Just designate on your check what item(s) you would like us to purchase with it.
- Roll-on fly wipe
- Lazer Sheen concentrate
- Small spray bottles
- Grass and alfalfa blend hay
- English saddles 13" - 18" Saddle
- Vet Wrap
- Plastic manure forks (Dura Brand)
- Large tack trunks (Rubbermaid)
- Large water trough (Rubbermaid)
- Equine gift certificate to a local feed store/Rural King store
Gifts for our Riders
- Lesson Sponsorship
Snacks & Drinks
- Bottled Water
- Fruit juice type drinks (individually packaged)
- Individually packaged snacks
- Gift certificate to office supply store (ex. Staples)
- Lawn Chairs
- Long Tables and Chairs for Gatherings (Rubbermaid)
- Wheelbarrel (Rubbermaid)
- Plastic manure forks - new or in good shape
- Leather gloves in children and adult sizes
- 18 Volt Dewalt drills with battery packs and assorted bits
- Wooden Rails (12' x 4")
- Wooden Round Posts (8'x4")
- Screws (3")
- Digital Camera
- Photo Scrapbooks